The mission of the Association of Nonprofit Accountants and Finance Professionals is to promote, educate, and foster collaboration for those professionals working, directly or indirectly, in the field of nonprofit accounting and finance.
ANAFP works to advance its mission and serve those in the nonprofit accounting and finance field by performing the following functions:
- Promote nonprofit fund accounting and finance as a specialized profession.
- Provide educational resources to those working in the profession.
- Coordinate the research, debate, and processes that improve the profession.
- Work to preserve the quality of the profession and serve as an advocate for standardized nonprofit accounting and finance practices.
- Collect and disseminate data and information about the profession.
- Design tools and resources that enhance the performance of those in the profession.
Showcase your expertise in nonprofit accounting and finance and help us advance our mission by becoming a member today and getting involved in our association.